September 10, 2014

Cause All I need is a Motivation

Another entry of my university life! It's a bet long I hope you could make it tell the last.
 Haha... This past few weeks or months (since the day school starts) was a sleepless nights. 


Why? Cause I'm stock with lots of project plus the Midterm Exam.So yah! We had I think six projects for midterm plus quiz/ activity and of course the midterm exam as well. It was really hard for me. I was having hard time with school because for the fact that I don't like my Course . Why?


1. This is not the course I wanted to take. I never imagine me to seat in front of the computer/ laptop to do programs. I know I don't really socialize with others that much but I do believe making friends in person is much better than meeting friend in the virtual world. My course option was to take a business related course and fine arts. I'm not that good in drawing painting and such that's why I wanted to develop more of my skill.

2. I was not allowed by my mother to take Fine Arts and she insisted that I should take Computer Science.  Oh come on!!! What the heck is that... I do love and use technology but I'm more on a user not a developer. It's my mother's decision to take this course, I can't do anything because she is the one supporting my studies. So yes! I'm currently a Computer Science student and I'm on my third year. I couldn't believe I make it this far.

And that's is why I'm writing this post.

 I actually started doing my project Friday night, I was also able to post about my wishlist, to-do, goals to motivate myself. 
Then, I spent my whole Saturday afternoon to make my project(morning  is my schedule to do my house chores ). I was like .
.
.
.


But,
.
.
.

I started crying at the middle of time, I was just staring at my laptop like hell. I don't know how to work this thing. Then I thought it will be alright afterwards. Maybe, I just need  to let go of this feeling. But I was wrong. I tried to continue my project. Till, night comes and nothing happen. I started crying again. Negative thoughts ... Negative thoughts... that is the only thing that comes out with my mind.

And I said to myself
" I will QUIT school"

Will, when I said that to myself I was fully aware of the consequence if I do so. 
I will not be able to graduate.
I will have to work on my own to live.
I will not be able to blog again.
I will not be able to see my friends.
And
I will not be able to achieve my dream on time. My Japan Dream.


I was really sure of my decision back then. Monday comes, and I was like a robot that I must attend school just because I have to.



Then I continue my other project  I was almost done with it. Then, decided to stop for a hours to relax and think.

Then I visited my blog to check for some updates/ mail and such.... Then read blogs from my favorite Japan Lover Blogger Stella Lee and Cheesie. I must say blogging really relieves my STRESS. I enjoyed it. I didn't realize it was already  12 Mn. I was reading their journey to success and off course their Japan stories. I was really inspired and motivated. 

Then all of the sadden I said to myself now is not the time to quit. You are almost there to you goal. So I immediately talk to my Auntie that I 'm not quitting school. She was happy to hear that. 

By this time I was able to finish one of my project. So glad I made it. 
Even I don't like my course I will continue for mama and my Dreams. 

I learn that when you do thing you must set goal or else I will quit easily and won't be able to get your dreams.


Hahaha... that was long. Glad you made it to the last. I will be chasing my dreams.
 And one day go to Japan. I hope you also can chase your dreams and don't quit easily.


Photos use in this post are not mine, click on the photo to visit original page.

Thank You and See you Soon on my next blog post.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.