December 26, 2014

Korean Cafe : Coffee Prince Cebu



Cafes are really popular this days. I myself been to a lot of cafes (Korean/Japanese). Just recently we visited another Korean cafe as third/last part of our Korean Food Adventure still with my foodie buddies Andrie , Ivy and Paul. For the fist stop we went to Pearl Meat Shop and Restaurant then to  Cafe Talk Library as our second stop.  This time we went to the newly open cafe Coffee Prince, they opened their doors last August 17, 2014.

Coffee Prince is inspired by the 2007 Korean hit drama "Coffee Prince". The baristas and waiters wear the signature white polo shirt with black vest and black slim pants uniform that main character in the series. Located at 0246 Capitol Site (across Cebu Doctor’s Hospital). Opens 9Am-1AM Daily.


Here is the menu ! Sweets is ❤!


One of what I love about the place is their interior. The Korean traditional thing that you have sit on the floor. So, this is the one in the first floor of the cafe. Kawaii place!!!


On the way to second floor.



At the second floor of the cafe.
This cafe is simply WOW. I was really speechless when I saw this. I think this is for me the best cafe I been. The interior is simply WOW.


"Every Love Story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite " - Coffee Prince
They have Love Locks at the second floor. Oh my gosh... I feel so... so... Well, I never been into a romantic relationship ever(No Boyfriend Since Birth).Somewhat this makes me jealous.

In Paris and Korean Love Locks are really trendy.


The life size plushies! Andrie and I want to bring them home. Especially the Rillakuma and  Tony Tony Chopper.


Our food!!!
Ivy and Paul ordered Java Chip.
I order their best seller  Chocolate waffle.



Chocolate waffle is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Topped with whipped cream, 2 scoops of chocolate ice cream, drizzled with chocolate and caramel syrup and Oreo cookies.


I look so haggard...
Actually as part of our adventure we have to walk form one cafe to another. One way to save and the cafes are few steps away.

They have a fast service before we could find a place our order arrived on time.



I thought the waffle is good for 1 person only, but I was wrong. It's good for 2- 4 person. So I shared it  with them but Andrie is not really into sweets, so the three of us enjoyed it. Supper Yummy!



We stayed a bit long since we are really full. Chocolate Waffle is heaven.


While waiting for them before we leave...
Love Locks - "I'm sure I will find the ONE" lol


It's kinda sad we have to leave asap because it was really late late afternoon and we have one last place to go. Not a Korean but a French Bakery and Wine Library.



Ending this post with this cute couple teddy bear  .
Oh! seriously? nah! I'm kidding I'm good.
 The place is not only for couples the place is also great for families and friends. Coffee Prince is my new favorite.

We will surely come back really soon.
Also, I hope I could visit more cafes soon.

Also Read [ Part 1 ; Part 2 ]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
&
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!



Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.