April 19, 2015

Soda Cafe


It’s been a week since summer term officially started. I fell a bit lazy waking up early cause my body clock is around 6 to 7 am. My schedule is really tight because my class starts at 8:00 am and ends at 12:00 noon. I have to be wake up 3 hours before my class starts. Oh no!!! In the afternoon I’m supposed to have my internship but the sad thing is I’m still looking for a company to work with. I spend my whole afternoon looking for a company.I go here and there, sent lots of emails and more…

Friday afternoon, I was not really sure of what to do. I already came to the end of my list of company. So, I stayed in University with my friend Trixie. We check for more companies online and phoned the companies we went before for an update. I started to freak out because we haven’t receive a single update from them. I still have time so I invited Trixie for a snacks (stress eating I guess). She said yes and yup we went to Soda Café. 

Soda cafe is another Korean Cafe here in the City, located inside Rain Tree Mall along Mango Avenue. Opens from 8:30 am until 2:00 am. 


I love how they accommodate their customers.


Oh! Here’s the menu: I was a bit hungry so I thought I could have fill my tummy but I was a bit disappointed because they only have two food.  A cereal and Oreo pizza the rest are drinks like fruit drinks and frappe.They specialized in drinks. Oh my! That’s why it’s called Soda Café. I would be happy if they also have more food.


#KawaiiOverload! I want to take them home badly.


Can I take home the huge rilakuma and kurilakuma? Just please!!! Also the pikachu plushies.


Super cozy atmosphere.


What I don’t like about the place there were too much lights. I actually have lots of photos but the lights ruined it.


The Giant Teddy Bear in Pink.


We want to stay in the cubicle but it was full and it’s good for 3 to 4 person.


Kawaii owl print. I really love it.


We stayed here! You can notice my bag.


They feel super comfy they were able to sit down. I envy them.


You can borrow these super cute hats and headbands then you have to return it afterwards.


Our orders:  So we order their best seller Oreo Chips and Oreo Pizza.


I can’t really tell how the pizza taste because I myself don’t know or get how it taste. Ga loading jud ko unsay lasa/lami. It’s thin then it has a whip cream then the crushed Oreo. It’s sweet, yet I can’t explain how it taste even Trixie didn't finish her share. I’m not saying it taste bad or good.


The Oreo Chips is Oh-Okay! It’s their best seller but because it was too late for me to realize that by Oreo means the biscuit which by the way I don't like. I really don’t like Oreo Biscuits. Though, I find it cheap compared to other cafes I been too.


And we got freebies… we receive two bookmark.


After we took gazillions photo of our food. We started to ingest our food, the owner of café approach us and give these bottle. It’s a Shampoo and Shower Gel. The back text of the bottle is in Korean so I don’t know what is written.


After taking gazillion of selca and photos. We decide to go home. When we are about to leave just after I took a photo outside the café. The owner approaches us again. He was really kind and not to mention cute. He let us taste a Korean food (I don’t know what it is) but it taste like sausage. But for Trixie, it’s a disaster she don’t like to explore new flavors and cuisine. So she didn't like it and didn't swallow it. She cried while laughing she wanted to eat it because the owner is kind enough but she can’t take it. Thank you also to Trixie for accompanying me. My Soda Café experience was great: the serves is great, the place is nice and the food is good. 


Thanks for dropping by. I hope to see you in my next post

Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.