May 22, 2015

Lookbook #003 : Grids



Loving my new crop top and gladly it fits me. hahaha
"Mahutdan man sad tag kinakusgan" ...I don't know how to translate this one but it's more close to saying "I have nothing to wear" . We been wearing civilian clothes for the whole summer at University. I only have a few clothes and mostly are shirts. I been doing impulsive shopping. // RIP savings // hahaha

A sneak peak to my upcoming post. Trixie and I went to the newly open branch of Oppa Cafe in Colon. For the first time in forever, Trixie ask me to go out and eat. Stress eating I guess because finally summer class is over.  I will blog about it in no time just stay tune.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.