June 18, 2015

Bam!

The College Candy, Fashion, Outfit, #thecollegecandyfashion, ootd(1)The College Candy, Fashion, Outfit, #thecollegecandyfashion, ootd(2)

I know I look silly in these photos but I'm still sharing them. It's rare and hard for me to have expression like this and again thank you to my friend Trixie for capturing these once in a blue moon moments of my life. I still feel awkward posing in front of the camera but it just simply fun. About my outfit... Ummhh... I feel a bit naked at first because it's showing my shoulder but when I realize my hair is long enough to cover my shoulder so I let my hair down the whole time. #ConservativeGirlsProblem.

This was taken last Tuesday at my work place before I go to Ayala Center Cebu for the Special Screening of Stand By Me Doraemon. All thanks to Cebu Blogging Community and Oomph Radio Cebu for the free movie tickets. I'm so happy that Philippine Cinemas are showing some Japanese movies... Also, I can't wait for more Japanese Movies to be show in the Philippines especially Eiga Sai and Shingeki no Kyojin Live Action this coming August . Oh... That means I have to save money. lol

So, yah as what I said we watch Stand By Me Doraemon, I'm not really a big fan of it before, though I watch it in one of our local TV station. I thought it was for kids and kids at heart but watching the movie took my heart to the next level. I never thought it will be so heart-warming. Okay, I’m not going to spoil anything so you have to watch it for yourself.

Anyhow... That would be for now. I actually have lots of backlog posts it’s just I don’t have time yet. See you in my next post.


Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.