June 5, 2015

Wear it Again


Thank God it's Friday! Seriously doing these 'adult stuff ' makes me forget what day it is. Anyways, sharing my emergency outfit from yesterday's suw(h)at event. I will blog it very soon.

Updated:  I'm being extra lazy when I posted this so yah! Here's the story behind this emergency outfit.

You probably seen this look in one of my old post. Well, as what I said I almost forgot what day it is then I realize I haven't prepared anything to wear for the event. So I grab anything I could grab from my closet. Ending the exact look from before. 

Thanks to Trixie for always helping me with my OOTD photos.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.