July 17, 2015

CBC First Anniversary Coordinate


Sharing my quick coordinate I worn two weeks ago. This was during CBC First Anniversary and the theme is Black Party. I already blog about the whole event here.

I'm not really a fan of black clothes 'Thank God' I bought a black & white checker months ago. I thought I wont be able to wear this dress sooner. I paired it with a white lace sock and a black platforms.


Sorry for my awkward poses. Still not comfortable in front of the camera. Thank you Lou of Wonder Soul for helping me take this photo. Say 'Hi' to her by visiting here blog.

Thanks for reading.

Love  ♥,
Vanessa
Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.