July 16, 2015

Cebu Blogging Community Turns a Year Older


What's up fellas! September last year when my kawaii soul sister ate Jane introduce me to Cebu Blogging Community. At first I was hesitant to join because I was still new to blogging industry and I only share my personal interest.

I just thought my blog is not worth it but I was convince to join. Gladly I did. I'm not really active in the community until April this year. I was on my rebellious state so I decide to pursue my love for blogging. lol

Cebu Blogging Community(CBC) is a community-driven group formed to unite bloggers in Cebu under a collective purpose. CBC aims to establish camaraderie among bloggers, improve blogging skills of members and provide support to bloggers aspiring to reach the top of their respective niches. The community embraces social responsibility by providing great content that promotes social awareness. Initially known as “Bloggers for a Cause,” CBC has grown to become a diverse and dynamic group and home to some of the most empowering bloggers in the country. (To know more about CBC and why  you should join our community visit our website here).

July 1 marks the very significant day to all CBC members  for the community is now a year older. More than the material thing like freebies or exclusive event invites, CBC is also a family. Hey! I don't know anyone from the community except for ate Jane and ate Annika but they are so friendly and helpful not to mention our community leads who are approachable all the time. They always help me with my blogging problems and some become my really close friends. 


As we turn a year older, the leads plan a simple gathering. But, thanks to our awesome sponsors our simple get together become a huge event. July 4 we celebrated this especial event. I got to finally meet other members of the community.


Before we formally start the event we had dinner first.


Oh sweets! I surely love these pastries from Yoyi's Pastries & Desserts.


The event formally started with a talk from our major sponsor, Yamba who share more about their application.


Another major sponsor, the Globe Telecom in partnership with Hooq PH! They gave us awesome freebies and I'll be sharing them to you later in this post!


Turtlele also one of our major sponsors. Did you know that these cute little guitars are made of fiber glasses. How awesome is that? 


Gentleman and Lady of the Night. 


Our awesome leads / managers.


And off course a groupie!


Unexpected confetti explosion! None of us was able to take a photo or video when it happens. lol


The night ends, every one got to bring something home I'm not just talking about the freebies and giveaways. I'm talking about the smile in our faces. Thanks you so much to our leads and sponsors for making this event possible.

Let me thank our sponsors who made CBC First Anniversary extra awesome:

MAJOR SPONSORS

MINOR SPONSORS



This is what I/we receive : shirts, tumblr, towel, flashdrive and a headphone. Thank you so much.


Isn't it great? If you're a Cebu blogger and want to be one of us, don't hesitate to visit our site at www.cebubloggingcommunity.com. We are happy to have you.


Photos use in this post are from ate Annika, Emjae and me.





Xx,
Vanessa S.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.