August 25, 2015

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

Last week was eSports Festival a day for gamers and even non-games. It's their 4th year already if I'm not mistaken. In their 5th year or in 2016 they are preparing something huge that gamers and non-gamers should look forward. #eSFManila2015 (click here for more details).

They are promoting video games as a sports which everyone can enjoy. Just like in boxing, fighting is not good but with rules and regulations it becomes acceptable. Also to help non-gamers especially parents to understand more about this kind of stuff.

By the way, in eSports 2015 the champion of the Philippine qualifier will get to represent the Philippines in the WSVG world championship in the island destination of Maldives all expenses paid! How awesome is that!

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

eSports is a 3 day event there's cosplay, rigs show and of course video games like Dota and Class of Clans to mention a few. I only made it in the 3rd day of the event. Special thanks to Cebu Blogging Community for the opportunity to cover the event on the 3rd day. 

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

What so especial about on the 3rd day aside from getting free access? Well, I got finally, meet my long time inspiration no other than the cosplay goddess herself, Alodia Gosiengfiao. I awe big to her and her sister Ashley. They are the one who introduce blogging to me back in 2010 or 2011.

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

With the cuties! I want to to cosplay too soon.

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

Just to inform you, this is not yet my proper event report. More likely a personal event report, fan girling kinda post. Please do check The College Candy soon for a proper event blog post.LOL

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

I was one of the bless invited blogger to join the official press conference with Mr. Brian Lim the founder of PeSO, Mr. Irymarc "Tryke" Gutierrez and Ms. Alodia Gosiengfiao. The real reason to why Alodia came personally aside from the 10v10 Dota 2 Showmatch is to promote #eSFManila2016 for she, herself will be the one to organize the event next year. 

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

Why so pretty senpai? I still couldn't believe she's in front of me talking, smiling a-a-and oh! I'm speechless. It still feels like a day dream. I mean I don't expect to meet her as early as this time. I expect to meet here somewhere like in one of conventions in Manila. 

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

Parang last February lang after we met our hasbando Liui-senpai, my university friends and I was day dreaming and imagining of this day. I don't know why right now while writing this post tears are coming out. Super delayed reaction I still can't believe I slap my face many times already and I'm not dreaming. Omg! I'm not dreaming this time. It's real!

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

A selfie with senpai! I forgot to ask for an autograph from her. I guess it means there will be next time for sure.

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

Look at them they are lining up just to see Alodia. How bless I am to be giving this chance.

eSports 2015 Day 3 with Cosplay Queen of the Philippines Alodia Gosiengfiao | Ai ♥ Capture Memories

She and her sister inspired me not just to pursue my love for anime but also in a personal level which I will share in a separate blog post. I'm just thankful to them because I wont be where I am today if I didn't know them. 

I got to only see them on TV or in my laptop screen but here I am just in front of them without the screen. I just can't believe where blogging can take me. Sorry not sorry with my fan girling expect for more. That would be all for today. 

Thanks again for reading and I hope to see you in my next post.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.