October 6, 2015

Sunday 2pm Cafe - A Little Treat to Self


It's been a while since the last time a visited a cafe. Mainly because I was financially challenge this past months. When pay day comes I decide to treat myself. I first plan to eat in a Japanese Restaurant because in my work place most of the restaurants are Korean and Japanese. Yet, I don't have much time because of my work schedule and haven't move to the city at the moment. I have to go home right after my shift so no time for me to do so.

Instead I went to Sunday 2pm Cafe which is the nearest to my work place. It was a me time because I literally went alone after my work. Most of my workmates have plans already (October Fest).


It's just a small cafe and the first thing you will notice are the sticky notes posted all over the place.


There are also a lot of photos hanging and books to read. The exciting part is they have Japanese books and Manga (but in Japanese).


The place is really cozy. How I wish I could stay longer the next time I will visit them. I stayed less than an hour because I might not able to catch the last trip home(if that happens I have to wait for the first trip the next day and I have no where to go).


The staff is really friendly and accommodating. She always smile whenever she approach her customer.


I ordered Mocha Frappucino and Caramel Loving Toast Bread.

The food is not photogenic enough and I also found it really expensive. Breads are cheap you know then this is what I get for 120 pesos. I don't also like the whip cream use.


The frappucino was worth it and good though.


Scanning Naruto Manga! I can't read because it's in Japanese.


I ask the friendly staff to take a photo of me. Guess what she toke a lot of photos. Hahaha


How the cafe look outside. 
Over all experience hmmm... I would give 7 out of 10.


Sunday 2pm Cafe
Sarrosa Hotel, Mabolo, Cebu City, Philippines
Mon to Sat 10:00am-11:00pm
Sunday 2:00pm-11:00pm


Hopefully I can visit more cafes and restaurant this time.


That's it for today! Thanks again for dropping by!
Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.