November 18, 2015

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Sharing about our ARCH Con Day 2 experience. Vianna and I had a good night sleep and we're so excited for day 2. We had to make the most of our time since Vianna had to go home to Ormoc in the afternoon. Huhuhu... Miss you Vianna. 

We were still hype form ARCH Con Day 1 and we are so excited for day 2 knowing we don't have any idea what is in store for us.

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Exhibits from Gunpla Cebu Addiction and/or The Toy Box (sorry my photos is kinda mix up) because I realize I was not able to take a legit photos from them during day 1. I feel so bless because I had a chance to talk to the other members of the community. They even mention about their upcoming convention next month which will be all about figure and gunplas. Sounds so awesome! I will definitely attend!

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com
Oh I love those red flames. 

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

I didn't know that you can customize your own gunpla. Which sound really interesting. There was a Gunpla Building tournament during the event.

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com
Transformers!

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Figure from western movies.  Batman and Joker with the fat guy I don't know who.


I'm assuming they are Villains! To bee honest I don't recognize them. I was never a fan of western movies. 


I admire this shop sealing some action figure and gunplas.

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Rigs on display from Computer Enthusiasts & Builders United. I really admire those flashy colors from their system box and keyboards . Sugoi!


I got also to talk to some of the artist who participated on the event. I'm looking forward to interviewing them properly soon to be featured at The College Candy

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Very talented people indeed. Artist doing a live sketching and water color sketching somewhere in the corner.

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Cosplay Snaps! I realize I only manage to take a few photos of cosplayers.

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Haruhi Suzumiya  and Mikuru Asahina plus these kawaii ladies.


I was not in the mood to roam around because my feet really hurts from yesterday. Then decided to watch performances and workshops in the event stage instead.

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Cosplay Photography Workshop by Jan Kirwin K. Chua.

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Raffle draws and 2D animation Workshop.

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Oh a real life samurai's I say! Cool!

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

After I watch Rurouni Kenshin I become a fan of samurai and swords. That's why I really enjoy this kind of performance. Anyone know what the group's name?

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

On stage is team BAN x KAI, the Grand Champion for this year's Cosplay Tournament of Champions: All Stars. They are the Philippines representative for Anime Festival Asia 2015 in Singapore! Ganbatte! >///<

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Tournament for Nintendo players. I forgot what was the game called. Then followed by a Tekken Tag Tournament which was so awesome! 

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

A groupie after the Tekken Tag Tournament. Which you will see at the end of this post.

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Cosplay competition group category. Too bad there are two participant who join this time.

Awesome performance from team KFC Bucket Meal (I know it sounds weird and funny!). So much yaoi feels at the first two photos. Cebuanos are fan of yaoi I guess. (Oh! wait... since when did I become a fan of Yaoi!)   Lol 

Also great singing from team One Piece Ladies. Though I don't understand what they are singing because it was in Japanese.

ARCH Con 2015 | Day 2 | www.vanessasabroso.com

Ending my ARCH Con post with a groupie I grab from ARCH Con's Facebook Page

Thank you again to ARCH Con for inviting us.

This conclude my ARCH Con Cebu 2015 experience.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.