January 11, 2016

Dinner at Wakamatsu Yakiniku


This is the last part of my adventures with Vianna last October 2015. After we visited Cafe Tiala we headed back to ARCH Con's venue which is in Talisay. We watch the last part of the program which is the Solo Cosplay Competition.

After the event we plan to go home early but Vianna's friends from Cebu was also eager to meet her in person. We end up having dinner with them at Wakamatsu Yakiniku in Mabolo. It was really a crazy day, we been travelling from one destination to another since early morning. It was tiring but wort it!

I found out from Vianna that her friends are also bloggers and they are the creative mind behind the blog GeekLounge.ph. Where you can find all geek stuff, not just limited to Anime and Video Games. Honestly, they are the kind of people I would like to meet in the future. We can totally relate to one another's geekiness. I don't feel shy towards them and I feel comfortable with them. We were just talking as if we know each other for a long time. 


Wakamatsu Yakiniku is a Japanese eat all you can Restaurant located in Pacific Square Building F Cabahug, Cebu City. You can either squat on the floor like how Japanese eat or have the usual table and chair set up. When we visited the restaurant, it was full so we don't have a choice but to have the usual table and chair.


It was kinda embarrassing for me because I still don't know how to use chopsticks. At the end I requested for spoon and pork. Haha. We had too much meat for the night. 

 
 

Because they are too shy they turn into kawaii bunnies! Haha It was really nice to meet the booth of them. Suddenly, I feel fulfilled as a blogger because one of the reason I started blogging is to meet and connect people with the same passion.

Thank you to these wonderful ladies for the treat. I hope to see you again soon! Please don't forget to visit their blog GeekLounge.ph for some dose of geekiness.

Thank you also to Vianna, I surely had a great weekend. I hope you visit Cebu again soon. Let's do more food adventure soon.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.