January 4, 2016

Let's Wear Hanbok at Cafe Tiala

Let's Wear Hanbok at Cafe Tiala | vanessasabroso.com

Let's start 2016 with some Kawaii Vibes and a throwback post! As some of you know Vianna visited Cebu last October 2015 for ARCH Con Cebu. She is actually a blogger from Ormor. We meet each other online and eventually become friends after exchanging blog comments and messages on facebook.

Few weeks before the event, I made a promise to Vianna that if  she happens to visit Cebu around October I will treat her for my birthday. Gladly she was invited for ARCH Con.


We visited Cafe Tiala because... why not? It's one of the place/cafe I will definitely recommend for Kawaii girls and boys. Despite of the princess-inspired interiors gentlemen can still enjoy the cafe with the free use of Wii and PS3. If you want to know more about this cafe you might want to check out these previous post here and here.

Let's Wear Hanbok at Cafe Tiala | vanessasabroso.com

The cafe's decorated ready for the Halloween. // Kowai x Kawaii theme //

Let's Wear Hanbok at Cafe Tiala | vanessasabroso.com

Viana being shy was having hard time choosing what to eat. So I recommended to have rice since she just arrive from Ormor. Must eat before going back to the event.

Let's Wear Hanbok at Cafe Tiala | vanessasabroso.com

So Vianna ordered Ramen with half rice. The rice was really cute heart shape. // Kawaii //

Let's Wear Hanbok at Cafe Tiala | vanessasabroso.com

I ordered Javachip with no Coffee!!! // Yup no coffee // I didn't order any food because....

Let's Wear Hanbok at Cafe Tiala | vanessasabroso.com

I was given a free coupon of honey bread. Thank you so much Cafe Tiala. It was really not a big deal but they still give me the coupon. I love how they accommodate their customer. Thumbs up to you guys! 

The story? I made a reservation for our Kowai Kawaii Halloween party for Kawaii Lovers Cebu but I have to cancel because of the time conflict. In return they gave me the coupon. They don't really have to do that because I was the one who cancelled. Thank you again Cafe Tiala!

Let's Wear Hanbok at Cafe Tiala | vanessasabroso.com

Another thing that I love about this cafe is you will have a chance to wear Kigurumi Animal Onesie and Hanbok a traditional Korean Dress both for kids and adults.

Let's Wear Hanbok at Cafe Tiala | vanessasabroso.com

Off course, we can't miss this chance to wear a hanbok. I wore the pink one and Vianna wore the red one. We enjoy it so much like we took hundreds of photos and selcas.

Let's Wear Hanbok at Cafe Tiala | vanessasabroso.com

It was really a great experience for the both of us especially for Vianna. We had a great time together.

Thank you again Cafe Tiala for the free Honey Bread! Looking for my next Cafe Tiala visit, I will have a free slice of cake. Yay! Anyone who would love to come with me?

That's it for now. Last part of my adventure with Vianna will be posted soon. Thanks again for reading.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.