March 23, 2016

At the Beach

Time flies so fast that March is almost coming to an end.  I badly miss blogging so much , just want to write and read blogs that takes away my stress and inspires me to do my best. Right now I'm focusing on my new work until hopefully I could make it to the end of my contract. This means I wont be able to update my blog regularly. Especially right now that my laptop, camera and phone is dead. (T_T) But I will do my best to update during my day off. Thanks to my cousins for allowing me to use their gadgets.

Anyways, I have a lot of things that I want to share with you and I'm starting with how we spent New Year. It's like a tradition to us that we spend Christmas and New Year together with my family. So  we went to the beach to spend New Year with our other relatives.


So I did most of the cooking while my relatives are busy drinking and catching up. I receive a lot of positive feedback on how good I cook. That they even made a joke that I should get married now (WHAT? are you kidding me). hahaha. I feel bad that I was not able to try their pool because I was cooking and the last time we went there, their pool was close for renovation. Yet, I enjoyed the beach because of the perfect weather.


If you also remember the news, about the erupting Mt. Canlaon in Negros which is by the way 77.2 km away from us. We can visibly see Mt. Canlaon from our distance which is really mesmerizing. 


Now I miss the beach. Summer is almost near and my family is planning for another beach adventure that I'm not sure if I can come with them because of work. It really makes me sad thinking about it. (T_T).

That's if for now. Thanks for reading my blog.
Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.