March 10, 2016

Review: Sockflow | Sock Subscription

Hey guys! I know I been missing in action for more than a month already. Just to let you know I'm still alive and kicking. Its just a lot of things had happen and that includes getting a new job. How I wish I could share it here but I can't as of the moment. I'm having hard time adjusting especially my time. Since I have to work 6 days a week and most of the days I have to work overtime, a one day day-off is not enough for me. I mean maybe because I'm not use to this kind of environment but I kinda enjoy it as days go. I still have a long way to go and hopefully I could survive until my contract ends.


Anyways, so much for that let's get into business the reason why I'm here today is to share to you this very unique (and kawaii) subscription box called Sockflow. Last January, Sockflow team sent me a mail to do a review of their product. Before anythings else . . .

About Sockflow:
Sockflow is a monthly sock subscription service or in other words sock of the month club that delivers beautiful, high quality Men`s socks, Women`s socks and Children`s socks to your mail every month.  They offer premium dress socks perfect for work or fancy colorful socks for the whole family! Now also offering Kawaii cute style socks! Monthly subscriptions are starting from $10 for kawaii socks, $11 for stylish fashion socks, $25 for warm and stylish wool socks and $30 for men`s dress socks. 


After a long wait, my socks arrived at our door steps from South Korea. My Aunt was the one who receive it because I was at work. The packaging is really cute and it also includes washing instruction.

I  been looking forward for this day to arrive so I can open the parcel, try out the socks and make a review.


I receive two socks for a review and I was really surprise to see what's inside. It's really kawaii. Perfect for kawaii ootd's. Oh! By the way sockflow don't just offer kawaii socks they also have regular socks for men, women and kids.


Honestly, I really love the quality of the socks. I wore them the the entire night because it was too cold. And it feels really warm and comfy. I would definitely  give theme 5 out of 5.


Ending this review on how Sockflow subscription works and you can visit their website www.sockflow.com for more details.


Sockflow Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.