November 2, 2016

ARCH Con Cebu 2016

Howdy friends! It so good to be back here again. I been so busy lately that I don't have much time to sit down and blog. As what I always say, life has been a roller coaster this past few months. Two months to go and we will be saying goodbye to 2016. Time surely flies so fast. So October, my birth month, nothing much happen. I was not even able to celebrate my birthday properly because I have to leave home for work. When I woke up on the 26 of October, I immediately pack my stuff and prepare myself physically, emotionally and spiritually. When I arrive at my boarding house, I unpack my stuff with teary eyes. It was sad. Honestly, I'm not ready to leave home yet. *cries*

I'm still adjusting and it will be a long processes. For now I'm enjoying myself. One thing I like about my new job is our schedule, our day off falls on the weekend so pretty much I will have time to spend with my family. I could still join them to their weekend roadtrip or whatever trip they plan.

Anyways, last Saturday 29 of October was the day one of ARCH Con. If you have been reading my blogs for quite sometime now. You might stumble upon my old Convention/Event post or ARCH Con post. Though this time I stayed for less than and hour because I was not feeling well. Namamahay pa kasi. I was not able to watch the cosplay competition and I only manage to take a few photos and videos. I have plan to go back for day two but I was sick and I want to be with my family so I didn't go back. I have been waiting for this day but I ended up not able to truly enjoy ARCH Con. For now will look forward for the next ARCH Con and before the year ends one event to go that I also look forward now TOFICON! Please be healthy Van!

As always, ARCH Con is jam pack with lots of anime and cosplay otaku, hobbyist and con goers! 

Vanessa
Vanessa

Vanessa is from Cebu, Philippines who loves to document her personal style, daily life, wanderlust and Japan Love in this small space she considers her personal diary.